SEC Advises Brokers on Crypto Recommendations
• The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is advising brokers and investment advisers to use heightened scrutiny when it comes to making crypto recommendations to ensure the products are in their clients‘ best interests.
• Deribit is launching free trading of bitcoin and other tokens, setting up a fresh price war among digital asset exchanges as they seek to re-emerge after a difficult 2020.
• NFT marketplaces have seen a dip in daily users and sales over the last week, according to data from analytics platform Dune.
• The Bitcoin-Dollar pair plummeted 2.0% in the last session with support at 27527.3333 and resistance at 31061.3333, signaling an oversold market with the Stochastic-RSI indicator.
• Ethereum rose 0.3% against the Dollar in the last trading session with support at 1808.8967 and resistance at 2167.8167, showing a negative signal with the Stochastic indicator currently in the negative zone.
• The Ripple-Dollar pair fell 3.9% in the last session after gaining as much as 1.6%, with support at 0.4309 and resistance at 0.5671, also giving a negative signal with RSI currently in the negative zone..
• Litecoin fell 1.9% against the Dollar in the last session after gaining as much as 2.,3%, indicating an oversold market with CCI points to an oversold market, having support at 80.8467 and resistance at 1067067 .
Daily Economic Calendar
• Baker Hughes US Oil Rig Count will be released at 17:00 GMT
• Japan’s Jibun Bank Manufacturing PMI will be released at 00:30 GMT
• Japan’s Jibun Bank Services PMI will be released at 00:30 GMT
This article has looked into SEC advice for brokers on crypto recommendations, cryptocurrency prices for BTC/USD ETH/USD XRP/USD LTC/USD ,and important economic indicators from today’s Daily Economic Calendar such as Baker Hughes US Oil Rig Count & Japan’s Jibun Bank Manufacturing & Services PMI releases .